Welcome to Valley Hope TeleCare!
Please report the following issues directly to the Information Services Department at (877) 907-8324 OR (785) 877-4102:
- Difficulty accessing your therapy room
- Issues with your user name or password being rejected
- Problems with your therapy room, chat or messaging system
- Unable to connect to alternate sites such as google.com or msn.com
- Issues with your modem, router or switch
Alternatives for careIn case of an emergency, please dial 911.
In the event of a medical, psychiatric or other situation requiring face to face intervention, the patient / family group member is
responsible for seeking appropriate help. Nationwide crisis intervention and help resources in the United States included the following:
- Suicide: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org OR 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Individuals unable to maintain sobriety while participating in continuing care group therapy will be referred to an appropriate level of care.