Welcome to Valley Hope TeleCare!
Please report the following issues directly to the Information Services Department at (877) 907-8324 OR (785) 877-4102:
- Difficulty accessing your therapy room
- Issues with your user name or password being rejected
- Problems with your therapy room, chat or messaging system
- Unable to connect to alternate sites such as google.com or msn.com
- Issues with your modem, router or switch
Alternatives for careIn case of an emergency, please dial 911.
In the event of a medical, psychiatric or other situation requiring face to face intervention, the continuing care patient is
responsible for seeking appropriate help. Nationwide crisis intervention and help resources in the United States included the following:
- Suicide: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org OR 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Individuals unable to maintain sobriety while participating in continuing care group therapy will be referred to an appropriate level of care.